SpywareBlaster - error 67 - too many files

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jsaratoga, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsaratoga

jsaratoga Registered Member

I just downloaded spyblaster, but was unable to create a Snapshot. A box appeared saying "error 67" " "too many files". Is this a problem ? Toga.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi jsaratoga,

Javacool will probably need some more information though I'm not sure what exactly. Could you start by telling us what version of Windows you are running? Also, is SpywareBlaster installed in the default location (which is usually: C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\ )?

Thanks.

3. toga

toga Guest

Hi LWM. i'm running Windows 98, and the program is installed in the place you mentioned. I still have 200MB free disk space on C drive. Toga.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Now that's rather interesting. I have never had a report of this error before.

200 MB seems like a very small amount of free space, given the space Windows needs itself while running (for a swap file, etc.). I would suspect it is related to that - your drive may simply be running out of space.

But before I jump to conclusions, how big is your drive in total? Is there anything you could temporarily uninstall, in an attempt to free up space, to see if it makes a difference?

Thanks in advance,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.