SpywareBlaster Autoupdate

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Loki, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Hello,

The autoupdate feature trying to update at startup of the OS? o_O
    I've looked in the autoupdate settings and there is no way to set when it will try to update the program. Maybe I missed something?

Thanks Loki :cool:

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Loki,

Just to clarify....the Autoupdater IS working for you and your simply asking if there is an option to user select an update time ?

One thing about the Autoupdater I do know is that...."SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate waits until an Internet connection is active before checking for updates (at boot)."

3. MCT

MCT Registered Member

also, javacool told me, if u have an "always on" connection (broadband) that it waits for all other programs 2 start, then checks for an update

just thought id add that in too :p

4. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Hi Bubba,

Yes Autoupdate is working. I rebooted my OS and turned on my DSL connection autoupdate said it timed out. So I looked in the program for the autoupdate settings to see when it would update. I've gotten an update by turning on the DSL before starting the PC so the internet connection is up when autoupdate trys to connect. What happens if autoupdate misses an update try at OS start up? Will it try again later?

Loki :cool:

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

from my understanding, it checks every time your pc starts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.