SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate problems with vista business

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dfishman923, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfishman923

dfishman923 Registered Member

I have been trying to register a Lenove Z61 running vista business for Spyware Blaster Autoupdate and I am having a strange problem. The hardware ID appears to be changing periodically I have checked it several times since I tried to buy and register it. It has changed at least 2 or 3 times. Has anyone had this problem? Anyone have any ideas of what I am doing wrong or how to fix it?

Thank You,
    Daniel

2. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

Yes, I have the same issue. Javacool know about the problem but can't fix it! o_O

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

This issue will be fixed in the next version of SpywareBlaster, which is currently being worked on. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

4. rbandy1

rbandy1 Registered Member

Have been waiting for a fix for Vista Home Premium since 25 February because auto-update changes hardware ID. Hope they haven't forgotten me!

Rbandy1
    El Paso, Texas

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I can assure you that we haven't forgotten - and that we're working as fast as we can to ensure that we have a solid new version ready for release. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.