SpywareBlaster Auto Install / Config?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by iwod, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

What are the switch for Slient install? I look at all previous post and they point to different direction.

The Manual Update on FAQ for SpywareBlaster is listed in Folder Spywareblaster31/,.....
    Is this correct? ( Which is confusing becoz the current version is already 32 )

How do i enable all Protection in Command line or by other means without Human interaction?

Thanks.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

You could use AutoUpdate (which offers this feature), or you could take a look at SpywareBlaster Network Version (which is currently undergoing beta testing, and should be available fairly soon).

More information: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbbusiness.html

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. lholling

lholling Registered Member

Is there a method to run Spyware Blaster so that when the program runs it automatically enables all protection. This is to make sure that it is always running the latest so that users do not have to enable the new update.

Thanks in advance

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Not in the main program itself - but AutoUpdate will take care of keeping things up to date (as will the upcoming Network Version).

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. lholling

lholling Registered Member

Hi There

Thanks for the information.

I was hoping that there was something because not all of our users can access the internet so we distribute the App and updates via Novell ZENworks. It just means that we will have to create a new Snapshot for each release of the pattern files...

I was just hoping there was a commandline switch something along the lines of spywareblaster /enableall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.