This one's a doozy. So last night I'm trying to get rid of this lousy spyware/adware thing that messes with search results on Google (I've still been unable to fix this, suggestions are welcome), and one of the articles I found on the subject recommended that I download SpywareBlaster to remedy the problem. So I download the program, install it, and... nothing. I enable all protection, and... nothing. Disheartened, I proceeded to uninstall SpywareBlaster. I pointed my browser to my Hotmail, planning to write an uncle of mine who works in the computer biz, and I noticed that my e-mail had gone awry. I was able to log into Hotmail, but any time that I clicked anything therein my browser flashed a 'This page cannot be displayed' with the address 'http:///'. It was only through skillful manipulation that I was able to access anything at all; that is, I would click the desired link and then hit 'Stop' on my browser as soon as the page began to load. Although several images remained unloaded, I was able to finally access messages--but I needed to repeat the click-and-hit-stop process every time I wished to access a different page. Before long I began to notice a pattern: my browser was fine with loading the actual pages, but I was immediately forwarded to the 'This page cannot be displayed' page as soon as an advertisement began to load. This leads me to believe that SpywareBlaster is responsible for the misbehavior of my e-mail. I had never had a problem such as this with my Hotmail before loading SpywareBlaster, and though the problem persisted after I uninstalled the program I am certain that SpywareBlaster is to fault. I even tried reinstalling the program, removing everything that it blocked, and then uninstalling again, but to no avail. I have seen other threads dealing with SpywareBlaster messing with MSN Messenger and Outlook as well, and I was wondering if anybody around here could please offer me some advice or suggestions. I need my e-mail back!