SpywareBlaster and Firefox Profiles

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Telstar, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telstar

Telstar Registered Member

Hi,
    Windows XP Home
    SpywareBlaster 3.2
    IE6/Firefox 1.0
    SP1

(a Search for "Firefox" in the SpywareBlaster Forum failed to find an answer to this specific question and, in addition, a post in the Mozilla Firefox Support Forum so far finds no one having the answer there.)

I've been wondering....

Could a newly established System Snapshot in SpywareBlaster v3.2 be used to restore Firefox 1.0 Profile settings if the need arose?

As SpywareBlaster states "....System Snapshot could restore important system and browser settings to their previous state".

(Although the caveat here of course would be that this is "....in the event of a spyware infection".)

What if my Firefox crashes, I lose my Bookmarks, Theme, Extensions, etc. (could happen) and I had not manually updated my Profile with my latest configuration changes in a while?
    Would I be able to have the option of restoring Firefox to my latest configuration (Profile) using Blaster's System Snapshot?

Thank you,

Telstar :)

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.