Spywareblaster 3.2 error

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by domjo, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domjo

domjo Registered Member

When I downloaded this new updated version, I run it and it comes up blue screen with the following error:

File Name: BCMDMCCP(01) + 00000175 Error : 0D : 0028 : C1BE7B55

I have Windows ME system.

What is Win Fall? It says required. I have no idea what that is.

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hello domjo.. welcome to the forums... :)

Win Fall?... It is asking I presume, because you have now installed SWB, it's blocked/or trying to block it and therefore it's not running right.

By Blue Screen, it only comes up while trying to run SWB, and once you reboot it's all right? Unless you try to run SWB again?

Winfall is Lottery/Gambling related, and more than likely it's something already on your system.

GOOGLE WINFALL

Do you have AdAwareSE and/or Spybot S&D [preferably use both].

AdAwareSE Look on Left, select AdAware Personal and follow download link.
    SPYBOT S&D
    Download, install, and UPDATE both.

Do scan and see if any results.

Cheers, TAS

PS: If you need help with either, just ask, someone can help. I won't be on much longer myself.

3. domjo

domjo Registered Member

I meant to say win all....That is what it says on the major geek site, to do the download...I have spyware guard, but don't know if that is causing the error. I even defraged my computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing. I even un-installed 3.1 for 3.2 and still gives me the same error. I ran 3.1 alright, but now 3.2 took over and I can't use it. I wanted to update for the latest definitions, but can't without 3.2.

4. domjo

domjo Registered Member

Has this problem been fixed yet? I want to download this but I need to know if that bug is fixed. The one That causes the problem above.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.