Spyware On MACs

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by morganonnet, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morganonnet

morganonnet Registered Member

Hello I am a new member here.

Before Downloading SpyWare or SpyGuard, I need to find out something first. I am trying to locate a Product or Progarm that can be ran on a MAC system that will detect SPYWARE being ran on that MAC system. Most products of this nature are geared towards PCs.

I am not so mUch after something that will remove the SPYWARE as much as I am just after the detection of SPYWARE on a MAC system. This is system for personal use and is not related to a WORK environment.

So if you have any ideas or can tell me if any of the JAVACOOL products can do this before I attempt to download them, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I'm not personally aware of any spyware that affects Macs. And I believe I can say, with much certainty, that it at least isn't nearly as big a problem on Macs as it is on PCs. :)

I'm also not aware of any anti-spyware programs for Macs. Unfortunately all of my programs are only Windows-compatible.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.