Spyware On MACs

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by morganonnet, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morganonnet

morganonnet Registered Member

Hello I am a new member here.

Before Downloading SpyWare or SpyGuard, I need to find out something first. I am trying to locate a Product or Progarm that can be ran on a MAC system that will detect SPYWARE being ran on that MAC system. Most products of this nature are geared towards PCs.

I am not so mUch after something that will remove the SPYWARE as much as I am just after the detection of SPYWARE on a MAC system. This is system for personal use and is not related to a WORK environment.

So if you have any ideas or can tell me if any of the JAVACOOL products can do this before I attempt to download them, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I'm not personally aware of any spyware that affects Macs. And I believe I can say, with much certainty, that it at least isn't nearly as big a problem on Macs as it is on PCs. :)

I'm also not aware of any anti-spyware programs for Macs. Unfortunately all of my programs are only Windows-compatible.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.