Spyware Guard Error Message Problem

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by atlantasweetie, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlantasweetie

atlantasweetie Registered Member

hey everyone....

newbie here to the group. i was wondering if someone can help me with this problem. i have downloaded and installed SG and at first it was working fine. i have everything enabled for protection like i should. my problem is this, when i boot up my computer, i get this error message: "Run-time error '-2147417848(8001010:cool: Automation Error". then when i click ok to get rid of that message i get this: "Sgmain - has performed an illegal operation." after that, SG is shut down and leaves my taskbar.

will someone help me please? i saw a thread about a run time error with SG, but wasnt sure of this error message was the same thing.

thanx,

jess

2. billone

billone Registered Member

Hi there. I too am having the same problem you are. I'm running Win98se. I notice you haven't received a response yet. Perhaps we both will. I hope so. I'll be watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.