Spyware Guard Error .... how to fix

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by anil, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anil

anil Registered Member

I was updating ,Spyware guard live update since then I am getting the following errors.....whenever I choose or open other programs ...It would be great if anyone can help me how to fix these.

Error Reading Spyware Guard definitions!The file may be corrupt, or another program may ave tampered with them. Run live update to download the latest Spyware Guard definitions.The message will appear when you try to start covered file types unless you disable protection in the spywaregurad control panel.

I cannot access Add/Reomve Program from the control panel..because I get the same error. Also tried downloading/running mcirosoft tool for the fix but the error comes up once I run the downloaded .exe file. Any help for the fix will appreciate.

2. siouxinjun

siouxinjun Registered Member

I've used SpywareBlaster for over a year. Now I get an error message saying my database is corrupt and to run Live Update again. I've done this 5 times with no effect...it is still corrupted. I even tried downloading the SpywareBlaster program again abd running it but that doesn't work either. Anybody have any clues ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.