Hi, i use spywareblaser and do scans once a month with Adaware and once every two to three months with spybot. When ever i scan i find usually one or two cookies or DSO exploits in spybot and that is all. I thought i would give the new version of spyware doctor a go (v3.1) so i installed the trial and done a full system scan, it found 211 pieces of spyware and quite a few high risk ones at that. I was flabbergasted. But on closer inspection it has seemed to find 200+ false positives. 30-35 were all from flashget. 10 from limewire. and some from other programs i have installed. So i am curious what is the experts opion on this result like i say both adaware and spybot find nothing but spyware doctor found 211 pieces of spyware. Sounds like a below standards program to me.