Spyware Blaster Updating Problem

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Spoogy13, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoogy13

Spoogy13 Registered Member

hey, when i tell spyblaster to update, it finds 2 new updates, and i tell it to update, it just pops up and tell me that the update was seccessful, but it did not d/l anything. when i go back into the update, the same 2 updates are still found. i have this happenin one 2 pc's. how can i get it to take the update now?

thanks

Spoogy

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Spoogy,

You might have a corrupt database file within SpywareBlaster... If you look in the following thread at a combination of the Troubleshooting item #4 and Tips #1, you'll see that you can first delete the database files from the SpywareBlaster folder and attempt to just run the updater again. If that doesn't work, you can manually download all the files and put them in place.

SpywareBlaster Troubleshooting and Tips & Tricks

Doing this might also help to allow automated updates again in the future.

3. Spoogy13

Spoogy13 Registered Member

i deleted the file, ran program, it told me the files are missing, and asked if i wanted to d/l them, i asaid yes, but it did the same thin, told me it was successful, but did not d/l....i did it manually, i guess i will see what happens on next update.

thanks for the links!

Spoogy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.