Spyware Blaster - Distribution Rights

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by salva152, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salva152

salva152 Registered Member

Hello all,
    I am a student at the University at Albany. I work for our Residential Network. Next year we will be distributing spybot on a CD to all students (we have permissions from the Developer). I was wondering if we could potentially do the same for Spyware Blaster. If anyone knows about the type of liscense if has and if it would be all right do, I would greatly appreciate knowing. Thanks!

Adam Salvatori

2. salva152

salva152 Registered Member

SpyWareBlaster Rights -- PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone,

I work for the Univsersity at Albany's Residential Network. I am curious about the distribution rights on Spyware Blaster. We are making a CD we distribute to all the students, and I am currently wondering if it would be legally ok to put Spyware Blaster on the CD. Some please respond and let me know. Thanks!

Adam Salvatori

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Re:SpyWareBlaster Rights -- PLEASE HELP

Yes, you have permission to do so. :) (And sorry for taking so long to reply.)

There will be a new release coming along shortly, however, so you may want to wait a bit (if possible).

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.