Spyware Blaster database

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by BillC, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillC

BillC Registered Member

I've been using Spyware Blaster for almost a year and what a difference it has made. I don't get nearly as much crap on my machine as in the pre-SB dark ages.

I'm wondering if there is a list of the spyware as found in the application that can be viewed on a webpage somewhere? I've opened my on SB database in notepad but it is coded. Is it in html anywhere?

Thanks
    BillC

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

There currently isn't such a list, as I don't know if I'd have time to keep it updated with every database update the program gets.

If you're looking to search for something, there is a right-click menu if you right-click on the main database list that offers "Find" and "Find Next" functions. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. BillC

BillC Registered Member

Hey Javacool,

You pointed out the search feature to me the other day and I've used it daily since in helping identify nasties in HJT logs. I use your SB, Tony's BHO list, and Paul Collins' Start-Up list as my reference tools. The combination of all three sure helps in checking logs for folks.

Actually, I was just trying to gather the data and stick it in one place for eaiser cross reference. Make sense?

Not to worry, the program works just fine as a guard for my machine and a data reference for HJT logs. Thanks for all your work.

BillC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.