Spyware Blaster Blocking News Vids. Fox NBC Etc.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Baxter1942, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baxter1942

Baxter1942 Registered Member

Sorry if this has been coverd before, I'm new to the forum. Recently I started having a problem viewing news videos from Fox News, NBC News and others, first there was no sound then no picture or sound.

After deleting and reloading Flashplayer and updating Windows Media Player to no avail, I began by turning off and back on the protection programs such as the firewall, antivirus, etc. When I disabled all protections in Spyware Blaster, everything started to work again. I went back and enabled all protections and, again, no picture or sound. The webpages come in fine, just can't get the vids to work when Spyware Blaster has protections enabled.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Running XP Home, Zone Alarm 7.0.337, AVG 7.5 Pro on a homemade with 2.40 Ghz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core, 2GB Ram, 250GB HD, fiber optic internet hookup 15Mps download.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.