Spyware Blaster And Chromium Browsers

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by troothteller, Nov 13, 2018.

1. troothteller

troothteller Registered Member

This question is a longshot. I have Spyware version 5.5 on Windows 7 64-Bit. Recently I had a problem with images failing to load onto websites. The problem occurred in nearly all my browsers. So far I applied a fix in Firefox and SeaMonkey that required me to designate "No Proxy" and allow for direct connection to the Internet. The problem never occurred in IE11, but persists in both Chrome and Torch Browser. Also I should mention that my hardware configuration consists of a cable modem, a wireless main router and a wired router that serves as an access point. Since I never went into these browser connection settings, I believe it is possible that my configuration may have caused these settings to appear. In Chrome after learning how to adjust these settings, the problem still appears of images failing to load. Is there any possibility that Spyware Blaster may prevent both Torch and Chrome from making a direct connection? Is there something in Spyware Blaster that I may need to change.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Fortunately (and unfortunately) no - SpywareBlaster isn't the cause of that issue.

I'm sorry I can't be more help tracking down whatever is causing it. I would suggest reviewing any recent installs - if you didn't deliberately adjust system / browser connection settings prior to the problem, I'm curious if something else you installed may have tried to do so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.