Spyware blaster 3.2

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jaja, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaja

jaja Guest

Hello. I just installed SWB after reading Ad-Aware was a remove only format and not a preventive measure. The program was very easy and fast to download. I just want to thank you all and I think it's great, that you provide a free tool that protects us from what is a rapidly diminishing "right" in the age of computers, " privacy"! I have a few questions being the newbie that I am. After the first day of installing SWB I noticed that it was very hard to search "any" web sites on the internet, although after a few days this problem seemed to go away. When I downloaded the program I looked at the internet explorer/ restricted sites section and I noticed a ton of very nasty sites with a lot of sexual matter and very offensive language. I haven't visited any of these sites, so why would they be on there, or is it a general list of what to protect from unfortunately such named sites. is there any way to keep the protection but delete the harsh wording. I do not want my kids reading such repulsive words, I mean they are BAD! Should all of these be checked, because they are. Isn't it illegal for companies to spy on your computer and invade your privacy, and if so can't a program be written to send a warning back to whoever is sending these invaders? Something to the effect, ah ha we caught you, and anymore attempts at this and we will prosecute to the full extent of the law ( if it exists), Thanks for a great free program!

2. claire

claire Guest

Hi Jaja,

The list you see is indeed the list of the sites you're protected from and all
    should be checked

Have a great day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.