spyware blaster 3.2 how to change the browser

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by aprilmar18, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aprilmar18

aprilmar18 Registered Member

i have spyware blaster i dont know how to change the broswer page settings help can i cange ebay yahoo my url from aol like the internet explorer and mozilla browser pages help i want to sell my stuff on ebay april o_O

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Last edited: Oct 11, 2004
  3. aprilmar18

no i sell on ebay so i need to know how to changed my broswer settings pages its on the spyware blaster 3.2 that i need to do all of this i dont know how help i cant cut paste my picture load auctions on ebay until i do this /in ternet explorer browser pages and mozilla help :'( april

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey april,

In order to help us to help you we need a few more pieces of info and try a few things.

What error if any are you getting when you attempt to cut paste my picture load auctions on ebay ?

To temporarily help to eliminate SpywareBlaster as the culprit....close all browser windows and then open the SpywareBlaster GUI and select Disable All Protection.

Attached Files:

5. aprilmar18

now do you understand my question ?how to change the internet explorer and mozilla page settings help its on the spyblaster 3.2 program its says browser pages then view and change various browser page in ternet expolrer and mozilla browswer pages its on the spyware blaster program .ebay computer chat room people told me to come in here for help .alot of people are going to freak out on the dam spyware thing lol i have 4 spywares programs on computer lol i finally have some peace still not over yet i cant use my broswer on my auctuions .april i going to force aol to help me fix this if yall cant i cant do this alone with out instructuions . :D

6. aprilmar18

i dont get a warning messafe i havent tryed to use my broswer to load pics from aol url i tyed in last nite i was suppose to change my browser setting and i didnt i dont know how to its all on the spyware 3.2 blaster so i ddint try to use it for pics because before the spyware blaster i keep on not loading my auctions be cause the spyware knows where i go like the aol url is members.aol.com/aprilmar18/moo4s.jpg and it said to change them so i dont know how to change my broswer settings the pages from my internet explorer and the mozilla too its all on the spyware blaster 3.2 program under tools i think go look please help how can9 put it on here cut and paste ill see if i can :'(

7. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

April....we will do our best in trying to help BUT it will help if you will slow down and take a deep breath. It appears your running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Your jumbling your sentences altogether and quite frankly you want get adequate help no matter what Forum you go to if you don't slow down.

So....did you attempt to disable some of the settings in SpywareBlaster as shown in the above picture ?

8. aprilmar18

yes i did that and everthing eles except the tools page on the spyware blaster program 3.2 Please go to the tools page and read the instrutions i didnt know how too do this chage the settings page on my broswer and mozilla i have wins xp compaq 6000

9. bagwell368

bagwell368 Guest

Perhaps it is the same issue I am having. For the first time I am trying to edit:

Tools

Browser Pages

Internet Explorer browser pages:

I have "about:blank" and dupe entries for "google" I would like to remove, but no matter what I try "Change" button along with my Win "Cut/Delete" nothing happens....

This is ver 3.2 freeware.

10. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.