SpyShelter Forum

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LodeStone, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LodeStone

LodeStone Registered Member

Hi!

I'm new happy user of SpyShelter Premium, and looking for a SpyShelter forum I found one that someone set up once and apparently abandoned it, as it looks out of date, unkept, with spam, and Chinees looking texts:
    xttp://spyshelter.lefora.com/

I know there are posts here and there on this Wilders forum about SpyShelter, but would it not be convenient to have a good SpyShelter forum in one place?

I don't know about setting up a forum and I wonder if that mentioned one could be given fresh life. Or if someone could create a particular place for it here. Or make a new SpyShelter forum on Internet... just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
  2. LodeStone

LodeStone Registered Member

PS:

I just opened a new thread on the above mentioned forum, with the title "New Life on this SpyShelter Forum?"

I didn't know that active links were not allowed here. My apologies to the moderator who edited it, replacing the "h" with an "x."

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

what is not allowed are the links that might harbour malicious content and from you description that indeed might be the case. As you started the thread over there hopefully it will work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.