spyfalcon

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by bulldawg, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulldawg

bulldawg Registered Member

I have the spyfalcon antivirus thing popping up on my computer and its messin stuff up.....i have tried 2 or three different ways of getting rid of it and none have gotten rid of the program.... heres my hijack this log....and ill also post the log from that online scan panda something....dont know how credible that scan is....but after i ran it it showed a lot of files infected that were not on my computer.....but iono ill post both.....

<snip>
    well after lookin at the active scan file its pretty big......but if yall need it ask me and ill post it.....but help would be nice.....

edited to remove HJT log - see announcement - Detox

2. bulldawg

bulldawg Registered Member

sry i wasnt aware of that announcement....but i thought that would help with advice yall might be able to give towards my problem....

3. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

It's not that folks here are unsympathetic - it's just about horse for courses.

Here's a great place for you to go and find dedicated support for this particular problem:-

bleeping computer - how to remove spyfalcon

Do make sure you read all the instructions properly before starting, then take it one step at a time.

Good luck:thumb:

eyes-open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.