spybot search and destroy v1.3 ignore list

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by the mul, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

I was wondering If anyone has read this about spybot ignore list ,I have checked my ignore products, under settings, and I also discovered a few items checked by default myself and this is a post from dslreport .com reporting the same thing about spybot ignore products.

I am wondering if someone has found a way into my spybot somehow, because when i installed it the other day I went through all the tools, and settings, and today under settings - ignore products there were some programs checked for spybot to ignore, like new.net, mysearch, and another one. I know the mysearch is spyware, and I looked up the new.net and I read something that it might be a worm or virus written by the same guy that wrote the sasser worm. But I am pretty sure they werent checked the other day, and I know spybot shouldn't come w/ them checked off to ignore as default. It wouldn't make any sense. If anyone can help me w/ these problems or questions I would appreciate it.

The Mul

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Ah, very cool. PepiMK just replied there and explained (I think for the first time since 1.3 was released a couple days ago) why those are pre-checked as ignores.

4. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Thanks again Lwm for your quick reply and I have also read pepmik reply as well just thought I would ask.

Have a nice one and speak to u soon.

The Mul :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.