SPYBLASTER ID (AUTO-UPDATE help) Please

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ITeachComputer, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITeachComputer

ITeachComputer Registered Member

HI,

I have paid for SPYBLASTER for "surfing" On my main computer and use the free version on my back-up computer, which I rarely surf with and also have been using the FREE version on my husbands computer as he (up til now) never went anywhere other than our own web site and the New England Patriots site LOL

But, all of a sudden he wants to surf around for Tractors and stuff and he keeps running into my room, or IM'ing me (we are on a home network with Netgear) and asking me if this and that is ok and this and that are on his computer ROFLOL...........

So, I decided, I had better "button up" the security pretty tight or I am going to be losing a lot of weight running back and forth to fix things and never get any Hijack log work done in the forum LOL <G>

I tried tried to use my present code in the Spyblaster on his computer and
    it willl not work or I am doing something wrong........or what ever.

Can I use my paid version on his computer as well as mine, so it will auto-update?

Thanks
    Pam

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I'm afraid the auto-updates only apply to a single computer. Your options are to either leave his set to manual and whenever you notice a new one come down on your system automatically, you can go update his manually. Or, you'd have to pay for auto-updates for his system.

Hmm, who would have thought that computer security can be an aerobic exercise? :D

3. ITeachComputer

ITeachComputer Registered Member

Hi,

Thank you very much for such a speedy reply :D

I bought a second code for my husbands computer....and it is installed and up and running. I can't afford to take any chances between web design, Teaching computer and such.........I have 20+ gig of "just my personal files alone" so I need to know he is safe surfing :)

Thanks again
    Pam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.