Spy1/Paul/All Friends

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by ICEMAN, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICEMAN

ICEMAN Guest

Bu now those who have known me for serveral years realizes that RedLobster is in fact The Snowman....aka: Iceman

In about three hours I will be entering the hospital for surgery. Which was the prime reason for my not id'ing myself openly. I had only thought to hang around for a couple of days but my doctors delayed the surgery until today. Please accept my sincere apology. I just didn't want to talk about my ill health.....an just wanted to post replies like old times. Sometimes a man just needs not to think.....an just relax.

PETE (spy1) you were sent a christmas card with a gift enclosed....you were layed off....but the card was returned..."wrong address"........we go back much to far...an I wanted to help.....just could not reach you....even tryed calling........never for a moment think that I would just forget a friend.

PAUL, thank you for letting me post and just relax.....I somehow think you have known for awhile just how ill I am....not good Paul....was touch and go for several months.

FanJ....my dear friend...I am so very happy to see you posting again after surgery.....it was so difficult for me not to say anything...but you were in my heart and prayers......

To all my other dear friends....to you I also extend an apology....Pieter...LWM..Blase....Detox..Snappy...no one was ever forgot.......

Two years I"ve been suffering....an thats much to long....meds just don't work....an the pain becomes so bad I wake up screaming.....so finally decided that if I am going to live I'll have to have the suggested surgery.........thats the situation.
    Everyone has been much missed...I'll be in the hospital for several days.....but had to come back home and put my affairs in order...was in the mountains....
    Well, thats about all I have to say. Just didn't went anyone not knowing why I wasn't open. Pete, Paul, and Me go back several years....I would never offend either of them.
    Now,,,,,my fondest regards....hopefully there will be a next time....

P.S. No replies are needed...I wont be here to read any.

2. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Iceman, here's a reply for when you get back. My prayers and those of the entire Wilders family are with you. Get well soon. :D

3. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

Most definitely! I enjoyed my banter with 'RedLobster' and look forward to enjoying some more whenever he's able to reappear. Get well and take care.

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Another reply for Snowman's return - we'll be thinknig o fya and waiting for you to come back ;) Hope it all works out for the best!

5. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

6. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hi Iceman/Snowman/RedLobster and My friend(I can call you by that right? )
    I dunno you... but I have been hearing.. seeing and reading about a lot.. I want you to come back soon.. and being fit.. I know you will.. so does all at Wilders think :)
    I long to hear more about you from you, want to be your friend :)
    Wishing all the best.. and just be fine.. and come back...

I will pray to God about you .. :)

take care

7. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

God be with you through your ordeal, talk to you when you get back

8. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi snowman,

Words just do not seem to do it in times like these.... My thoughts and prayers will be with you in the coming days until you return...

And yes, I have been around here long enough to know that RedLobster was indeed snowman ;) ....

Regards,
    Kent

9. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

Hi Snowman.

Best wishes and LOTS of prayers for your upcoming surgery !

Wilder's angels will help you !

10. FanJ

FanJ Guest

For Snowman

Dear Snowman,

I hardly know what to say...
    Tears were in my eyes when I read your posting...

ALL my best wishes from the bottom of my heart for you !!!

I am so much hoping that the surgery will help you a lot !!!

I also hope that old friends will come here to wish you well !!!

I so very much hope and wish that you will be able again to enjoy all the lovely things from Mother Nature in your beloved mountains.

You ARE in my thoughts Snowy.

Shalom.
    Jan.

11. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    ..."Needed"... :doubt:... I pray you will be here again, bless you...

Attached Files:

12. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Hi Snowman,
    Like our good friend Fanj has said you are in my thoughts at this time. And all of the forum look forward to your return
    Warmest regards
    nick :(

13. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

My best thoughts for a quick recovery snowman. Take care.

Uguel

14. NanDog

NanDog Registered Member

But prayers are certainly needed! And it seems as if you have lots of friends here who are doing exactly that, even if you haven't seen the responses to your post. That's what prayer is about, complete altruism with no thought of self-reward!

Although I'm a semi-noob here at Wilder's and don't really know you, you will be in my prayers tonight. God's loving healing graces to you! Hope to see you back here! :)

15. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

RedLobster
    God Bless and Get Well

Attached Files:

16. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

Blessings Snowman may you soon enjoy those mountain scenes and fishing once again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.