Spotify problems :(

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by getgilliback, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getgilliback

getgilliback Registered Member

I got hulu to work for me after setting up UnoTelly on my Mac, but every time I try to go to spotify's website, it redirects to me to the international page that says Spotify isn't available yet in my country. How do I get Spotify to work?

Please feel free to redirect this question if it is in an inappropriate section :)

2. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

This may be of help :doubt:

When I try to log in it says that my current country does not match my profile (error 40:cool:

When you log in Spotify checks the internet protocol (IP) address that you use to connect to the internet and compares it to the country you set in your profile when you registered. If they do not match and you are away from your home country more than 14 days you will not be able to log in. If you have moved we suggest you change the country in your profile, as long as you have moved to one of our other launch countries. If you travel extensively you can purchase a premium subscription for unlimited travel. In some cases this error can occur by mistake if you use Spotify at work as many companies route their traffic through other countries therefore you appear to be abroad. If you’re at work and have this problem you can solve this problem by logging in to your Spotify account at home occasionally.

http://www.spotify.com/uk/help/faq/account/country/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.