sporder.dll

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by don k. bat, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don k. bat

don k. bat Registered Member

having trouble logging on to the internet im getting a message saying
    that SPORDER.dll could not be found and reinstalling this could solve my problem

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. Roz

Roz Guest

It happened to me after I installed McAfee anti-virus, etc. software. Now, I've uninstalled it (or removed it, can't remember) but still get this message. Can I reload Windows or something to solve this? I have wireless internet in my home and can't even get to it because something (sporder.dll??) is blocking it. I'm at my wit's end!

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Roz,

There has been issues reported of losing Internet connection and/or getting errors about a missing Sporder.dll after running an anti-spyware program and with cleaning certain infections.

You could try the WinSock XP Fix 1.2 and see if that fixes your internet connection.

Let us know how you make out.

Regards,

snap

I've moved this thread from the Javacool forum over into this forum for better attention

5. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Perhaps you should use a friend's computer & go to the link snowbound suggested to download sporder.dll. Then copy it onto a floppy (it's only ~4KB in size) so you can install it on your computer.

Maybe someone should tell him which directory to install it in (I'm using a different OS at the moment).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.