speed up!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by honorable1nut, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clint

Clint Registered Member

You're the first person I've heard that said SP2 actually helped something! :eek:

2. honorable1nut

honorable1nut Registered Member

LOL :D

Actually, SP2 has helped significantly as far as a performance gain on all 4 of my XP boxes. Of course I have disabled security center, auto updates, popup blocker. I guess it turned out to be a 266MB download just for the performance gain, but I'll take it! It REALLY helped my old a** Packard Bell, 1998, which doesn't even support DX9c, so I know it's not that, as some others have suggested.

3. Clint

Clint Registered Member

Guys (Blaster creators), when are you going to do something about this? I have a test PC that I put SP2 on, and Blaster was fine on it.......WAS. Yesterday the same massive slowdown happened on it, and it's even worse than the slowdown I mentioned on one of my customer's computers! "Enable all protection" now takes about EIGHT minutes!!! This is totally unacceptable! I have to go and do something else on ANOTHER computer every time I open Blaster on my test PC! It just locks EVERYTHING up until the program is finally loaded! On my main PC, it still works fine! The programs and software are exactly the same on BOTH computers! So I'm still at a loss as to what is causing this on some PC's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.