Spam problem?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by AskingAlexandria, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I don't exactly know where to post this, but I keep receiving Spam from whoever hosts the iTunes Festival.

I have both selected Unsubscribe and used Outlook's Newsletter feature to make sure I no longer receive those emails.

However, with that said I am still getting these emails, luckily sent to Junk folder.

How do I stop getting these annoying emails from iTunes Festival?

It looks something like this:
    -http://ebm.email.itunesfestival.com/c/tag/hBQVx78B8hQ08B8tz-BNs1fjohS

Just to be clear, I don't own or use any Apple services, nor have I signed-up to anything in the past year. I don't use iTunes or any related-product.

I'm really frustrated. :thumbd:

Thanks for any help or tips.

2. Anyone know how to stop receiving this junk mail?

3. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

Have you tried creating a filter or rule using the word itunes or Festival? I was receiving awful email in Hotmail and created a filter using a common word in the email and now it doesn't make it to my inbox. Do a search online for creating filters or rules for the program or service that you use. This will help.

4. Thank you chattycathy for your help. I solved the issue. Not sure why I didn't think of this beforehand. :)

5. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.