Spam bar in office 2010

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by darts, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darts

darts Registered Member

Where is the Eset Spambar in Office 2010 i don't see it can someone help me with this pleaseo_O

Greats,

darts

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello,

Toolbar integration for Outlook 2010 is not yet supported. Integration may be released in a future ESET Smart Security build. Please check back for updated information concerning this.

Thank you,
    Richard

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The thing is Microsoft completely removed Exchange Client Extensions support in Office 2010. As Microsoft explains:

You might ask: What are Exchange Client Extensions (ECEs) and why does this deprecation matter to me? For most Outlook users, this announcement will not concern you. However, if you are a developer that uses Exchange Client Extension interfaces to build a solution in Outlook, then this deprecation is significant because you will have to redesign your solution for Microsoft Outlook 2010.

4. darts

darts Registered Member

Ok too bad i hope that it will be supported soon then

5. JeffreyB

JeffreyB Registered Member

I can't believe they don't support it yet, even if they have to redesign. The VL version has been out since April 27th, and the retail version has been out since June 15th. They've had months to prepare. No excuse IMO...

Jeff

6. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

Changelog for ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.2.58 (July 6, 2010):

Enhancement: Added MS Outlook 2010 support

link

7. progint

progint Registered Member

right click on the message and an option highlights that offers ESET Smart Security and it allows you to white/blacklist and classify spam and nonspam, quite handy... :D

8. IcePanther

IcePanther Registered Member

Hi,

You can also access the anti-spam controls from the "add ins" tab of the ribbon UI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.