sorting protected list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by eingram, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eingram

eingram Registered Member

:pMany times I have wanted to search to see if a certain name is in the protected list, but I don't know the class id, or exact name. Presently I have to search through the entire list, which has grown quite large. Any possibility of adding at least an ascii sort routine to spywareblaster? An advanced routine would be nice, but I would settle for the ascii sort already in the C library files.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

By right-clicking on the protection list, you'll find "Find..." and "Find Next" options. At the moment, that hopefully may help you locate items in the database.

As to whether or not sorting will appear in the next version of SpywareBlaster - I'll see what I can do. ;)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. eingram

eingram Registered Member

I appreciate the info. However many times I won't remember the name untill I see it I might remember what it starts with though. So if I knew it started with "g____" or "Ghp_____" or whatever. This would be a tremendous help.
    The reason is that occasionally (and only for a brief period of time), I may wish to disable protection for a specific item without having to disable all, or search thru entire list only to discover it's not there after all. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.