Sony's 10.1-inch Xperia Tablet Z Is Waterproof, Thinner Than iPad Mini

Discussion in 'hardware' started by Wild Hunter, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild Hunter

Wild Hunter Former Poster

Source: Forbes

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

For some reason i-ve never liked Sony Ericsson's and Sony Android phones. o_O

3. Wild Hunter

Wild Hunter Former Poster

To offer a different perspective: I used to have a K810i back in 2007/8 and it worked well - I liked it. My PS3 is also working well - I like it. And I generally read good impressions about Vaio notebooks - people seem to like them. Of course, we can't compare all these things, but in my opinion, it's a fact that Sony can produce good products sometimes. The waterproof and dustproof aspects (while maintaining thinness) of these latest Xperia really took my attention.

4. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Well i never said Sony products are bad :D
    I was just talking about their Android Phones, since SE and now Sony i've never liked their Android Phones, i think it's because i just can't seem to get over their custom UI. o_O
    Also i don't like Sony's Android Phones because their community support is usually small (I'm talking about devs for custom roms etc.). :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.