Sony Xperia L

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by khanyash, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash Registered Member

My cousion has ordered a Sony Xperia L.

It has Android 4.1.

Sony has released Android 4.2.2 for Sony Xperia L. I searched & also checked out Sony forum & learned that most of the users had probs with the upgrade like auto restart often, camera giving blurry images, low sound, storage showing low space, etc... I dont know if the fix update have been released or not. Nothing that I could find in their forum or search.

I am confused as to ask my cousin to upgrade or not.

Sony Xperia L users, your xperiences plzz.

By the way, is the phone good?

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I have updated some Sony phones, but not the Xperia L.

To update is necessary to install the Sony PC Companion software. This software identifies the update available for your specific phone (including location, carrier, etc.). Before updating, create a backup. This can be done with the same software.

If you have doubts about the update, don´t do it.

There is a review of this phone in: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_l-review-934.php.

3. khanyash

khanyash Registered Member

We have got the phone. The update is showing on the phone. I wanted to know update xperiences here from Xperia L users.

I have read reviews on Xperia L. Just wanted to know xperiences here from Xperia L users.

4. ReverseGear

ReverseGear Guest

Better check the xda forums naren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.