somethings is wrong with msn hotmail

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by bobadrichem, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobadrichem

bobadrichem Guest

hello,

I have a question:
    If i try to open my hotmail account but when i do that there comes another page with a search machine i have tried everything but it doesn't help can anyone help me?

2. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

I suspect that there's some spyware on your computer that is redirecting to another search engine website when you try to sign in to hotmail. Have you tried scanning your computer with spybot and ad-aware?

3. bobadrichem

bobadrichem Guest

yes that's it, but how can i get this away, it is very annoying and i can't check my email. I've tried several spyware removers like ad-aware and spyware-blaster but nothing works. My homepage hat the same problem but i fixed that with spywareblaster but my hotmail still doesn't works. can anyone help me?

4. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

5. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

7. bobadrichem

bobadrichem Guest

I used spybot, adaware and spywareblaster and they keep coming back i think i can't move them, very strange

8. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

Ok, I have previously had friends ask me to secure their computer from Adware and sypware before and this is what I usually do and it tends to be very effective.

First, after downloading the latest updates, I would run the latest version of Ad-Aware I can get my hands on and perform a full system scan. I would then run a search in spybot search and destroy after aqcuiring the latest updates, removing any nasties. I would imunize my system using the imunize feature in spybot search and destroy.

I would then install Spyware Blaster and block every nasty I can to prevent anything being downloaded again. I would delete all tempory history, all cookies and all other tempory files. Maybe install and run Fast Clean by Eshinesoft.

Jimbob

9. bobadrichem

bobadrichem Guest

i want to thank you guys for helping me out, i've tried cws shredder and it worked and know i open my hotmail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.