Something wrong

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Viktor Meszaros, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viktor Meszaros

Viktor Meszaros Registered Member

Hi!

I'm using Nod32 since a year. I think there are some bug on the archive/compressed file module. I say that because when I want to check an exe file (which I think compressed) or want to see on-demand scan the software is behaving very strange. I mean: all cpu time goes to ekrn.exe, huge temp files is created in the windows/temp directory (more than 1 GB). This happens when I download the compressed exe file. (I'm highlighting that I noticed all compressed exe or jar or similar file cause the same problem, that is why I think the bug is in that module (20080111 update). I'm using 3.0. Uninstalled, reinstalled, always this issue after the update. Finally I'm using 2.7 but sadly It seems the problem is stayed... Any recommendations?

2. Dieselman

Dieselman Registered Member

What version of 3.0? Make sure you uninstall properly. Use Revo Uninstaller in advanced mode. I have no issues with NOD32 and scanning. Both my XP mahcines work fine with version 3.0.621.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.