something that is wrong

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by seedhelper, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seedhelper

seedhelper Registered Member

for example i have one exe that eset detects as a virus but i know that is not a virus

eset detects it and removes it... i go to quarantine and restore it... try to use the file and eset blocks him... try to restore again, after a few seconds eset detects it and blocks him again

you understood my problem right? :doubt:

my solution is if the user wants some file to be restored, eset should ask if the user wants to put that file in exclusions list instead of blocking it again and again and again etc :rolleyes:

well to do that i have to disable all protection off the antivirus and do a restore of the file and put manually in exclusion list

best regards
    david

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you are positive that the file is reported incorrectly as malicious, follow these instructions to submit the file to ESET for perusal. In the mean time, you can exclude the file from scanning.
    By the way, under what name was the file detected and what's its purpose?

3. seedhelper

seedhelper Registered Member

the main exe of a portuguese bittorrent program

completely clean

" In the mean time, you can exclude the file from scanning."

i can exclude only if i disable protection... why is that? it makes no sense to me... loooool

best regards
    david

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.