Something strange just happened to my intellicast radar page.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Normally the "Play Animation" tab doesn't even completely render in Ff but I can view enough of it that I can still click on it. I believe it is because of my No Squint extension settings. I'm pasting the whole link so you can see. This is the address that should open:
    http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?animate=true
    However, now this:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/intellicast-weather-radar/id600105016
    What is stranger is that it doesn't occur in IE, yet despite my max Adblock Plus settings in Ff, this is happening! Any theories and thank you!

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Did you try clearing your FF cache?

3. noone_particular

noone_particular Registered Member

I use Intellicast a lot. The animation still works here using Palemoon, but a lot has changed there. The menus at the top are gone, replaced by pages of links. A lot is gone. IMO, they made their site more difficult to navigate.

4. ratchet

I had CCleaned just about everything CC offers. The really interesting thing here is how it's is suddenly rendering correctly, i.e. the animation tab looks normal. I'm going to restore my system from a recent backup and see if this still happens. I did bookmark the correct address and have it next to the US Radar tab so I do have a work around and still one click. But it's the principle! lol

5. ratchet

Update! I discovered if you place the cursor inside the tab, the link will become underlined like a link posted in a forum or email. Then if you click on that the correct address opens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.