Something I have noticed with Sandboxie

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by metalforlife, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalforlife

metalforlife Registered Member

Sandboxie doesn't properly implement the 'forced folders' rule if the GUI is closed.

If the GUI is shutdown, Sandboxie does not sandbox the dialogue box - which pop-ups on insertion of removable disks, and the window in which the removable disk's contents are opened isn't sandboxed either. Only the files executed from the removable disk are sandboxed.

If the GUI is running - upon the insertion of external disks - without letting the dialogue box open, Sandboxie opens the contents in a sandboxed window.

Forced removable-folders (CDs/DVDs and USBs) seems to work differently when the GUI is running from when it is not.

2. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

tzuk do NOT read here :rolleyes:
    http://sandboxie.com/phpbb/

3. metalforlife

metalforlife Registered Member

Are you pleading to Tzuk to not read what I have written, or are you telling me that Tzuk doesn't read Wilders Forums?

I have already queried regarding this at the Sandboxie forums, but until now it has gone ignored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.