Someone in charge please

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rodney H, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodney H

Rodney H Registered Member

Hello everybody,

Here's the 1394 Question if I purchase this product and it does not work do I get my money back? I have bought NTI backup now, Dznts truly miserable support Dantz that is, and Nero back it up now which I liked but I cannot put it on an external hard drive and it doesn't do imaging either bought Nero for other stuff also. I have a maxtor external hard drive FireWire which True Image claims it supports FireWire that is. Have two Dell computers one is a latitude 840 C. the other is the dimensions 8250 533 front side bus don't know the chip sets.If this doesn't work this will be the third backup utility I have purchased and I won't be very happy.

Have downloaded free trial made a image in Windows to the maxtor which I now understand is not preferred the way to do it. Had no trouble with the boot disk when I came time to transfer the image back to the laptop hard drive I could not see the maxtor . Was also doing stuff with Dantz so by chance I had the maxtor on [ FireWire ] and hooked up to the computer and then turned the computer on tried the boot disk and I could see the maxtor. Now if I could see the maxtor does that mean I can transfer the files? Couldn't transfer the files because this is the trial version.

So what does this mean The trial Acrons True Image is fully operational but works only for 15 days

Rodney

2. noonie

noonie Registered Member

Just be sure to pay by credit card.They will take care of it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.