Solution of the problem "Error occured during communication with NOD32 Kernel"

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by georgito, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgito

georgito Registered Member

I Fix this problem "Error occured during communication with NOD32 Kernel Service" at System Startup" when I installed Norton Personal Firewall 2004(Norton Internet Security).After restart, when isnstallation has finished, NOD32 start without any kind of errors.You can remove Norton IS later if you don't like it, and NOD32 will work perfectly as well.

I think during installation Norton make some kind of checking of the windows system network files and fix the broken ones.

My english is not fluent so, excuse me.
    Regards from Bulgaria, Plovdiv.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Do you understand what you have written ? Let's all install Norton Personal firewall to fix NOD32 problem. :D :D :D

Error occured during communication with NOD32 Kernel Service can be caused by many different reasons but Norton wouldn't fix them

You'd better avoid using such old programs like NFP v. from 2004

3. georgito

georgito Registered Member

: My suggestion of the problem is only when the problem is at System startup my friend, and when NOD32 kernel is working properly but Control panel wont start.

So could you be so kind to post one of the solutions that can fix this problem, because if you can't better stop spaming and try-ing to make yourself a glorious man!

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

The service has stopped because it was damaged ( by a threat , for e.g.) . The whole installation might be damaged . There may be not enought RAM or the RAM can be damaged (although the second is hightly unlikely). There may be other security products active or something still there as a leftover .

You want suggestions ? Sure! Reinstall the program , check the RAM amount , check for active security threats (like Stration , Nuwar , Bagle worms , trojans , etc) . Make sure there aren't any other security products and that they have been removed correctly .

As you can see , georgi , installing NPF 2004 (or any other 3rd party product) is not in the list of the suggestions , which I do believe are OK and cover pretty much all conditions when the error can occur.

5. anotherjack

anotherjack Registered Member

Georgito - Just as an aside - Based on your post count vs. HiTech's, you may wish to listen to him a bit more closely. Given a choice, I think most NOD users would.

Never a good idea to just barge in swinging.

Just a suggestion.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.