Socket Spy Minimized

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by hardhead, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardhead

hardhead Registered Member

The Socket Spy is minimized to the taskbar when I click on it. I cannot get it to move so I can see whats in the window. It was working fine. Running XP Pro SP2. I noticed another post here however my problem only is the Socket Spy veiw. Any ideas on how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
    hardyhar

I went ahead and did a uninstall of Port Explorer and reinstalled the program, no luck same thing. I uninstalled again and noticed that the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Diamond Computer Systems\Port Explorer\ and all sub keys were still listed. For some reason when I uninstalled the program the reg keys were not deleted. I deleted the Port Explorer key and sub keys and reinstalled the program. I'm back up and running just fine now. :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Hardyhar, seems you solved it now?
    You could have deleted the capture.bin from the directory before re-installing PE, which might have helped too, but think what you did with the reg keys was better.

3. hardhead

hardhead Registered Member

Hello Jooske,
    I also did that too and forgot to mention it. I seen that in another thread in the forum. It didn't work either. All is well. Thanks for your reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.