Socket Spy Minimized

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by hardhead, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardhead

hardhead Registered Member

The Socket Spy is minimized to the taskbar when I click on it. I cannot get it to move so I can see whats in the window. It was working fine. Running XP Pro SP2. I noticed another post here however my problem only is the Socket Spy veiw. Any ideas on how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
    hardyhar

I went ahead and did a uninstall of Port Explorer and reinstalled the program, no luck same thing. I uninstalled again and noticed that the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Diamond Computer Systems\Port Explorer\ and all sub keys were still listed. For some reason when I uninstalled the program the reg keys were not deleted. I deleted the Port Explorer key and sub keys and reinstalled the program. I'm back up and running just fine now. :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Hardyhar, seems you solved it now?
    You could have deleted the capture.bin from the directory before re-installing PE, which might have helped too, but think what you did with the reg keys was better.

3. hardhead

hardhead Registered Member

Hello Jooske,
    I also did that too and forgot to mention it. I seen that in another thread in the forum. It didn't work either. All is well. Thanks for your reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.