!!~~SnowMan!!~~

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by hayc59, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Please pm me your e-mail
    thanks Gordon

2. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

GORDON

WILL DO!! But first I have to find the password......the only time I used e mail was to register here....afterwhich I stored the password prior to entering the hospital earlier in the year. Most of my belonging remain in storage........don't even have a computer of my own......this weekend I'll try to un-pack some things.........

TheSnowGuy/ The Snowman

3. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

By the ways Gordon......I really do intend to stop posting and to give up helping.......have lost interest completely........gave it a try during the past few days........naw, doesn't work for me anymore. Just to much chaos...............I've never ever claimed to be a computer wizard....just a guy with the heart to help others.............
    You Gordon.....and other members here will do a far better job......of course I'll continue to drop in from time to time......otherwise I would miss you folks..............

ThatSnowGuy/The Snowman

4. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

You should hang around just to keep us on solid ground!!! Do come around!!:)

Take Care,

Marja:cool:

5. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

MARJA

HeyYA HeyYA HeyYA.....as always ever so nice to hear from you.
    Had to download a few things prior to shut-down..so dropped by here for a brief moment.
    Sure I'll drop by in the future.....right now its just not good for me.......got so much going....long hours...very tired.....
    Marja......an you be well as well........my warm regards..

TheSnowGuy/The Snowman

6. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

well Snowman you know how I feel
    and you do great things..everywhere....!!
    Its all about whats in your heart!!
    Peace

7. Kathyhl

Kathyhl Registered Member

TheSnowGuy, a real big ditto to what hayc59 said, and I know it is in your heart

;)

8. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

TheSnowGuy, i hope you are well :) . and although you end almost all your posts sounding like you'll never come back, i hope that never happens. i know i'll be sorry if it does, and all the old school wilders lot, im sure, would be very upset :'( .
    anway, right now you seem to be posting lots, and if you had a post count next to your name you'd have a very high post count indeed,

look after yourself, iceni :)

9. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

10. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Snowman :)
    I hope you are doing well and my prayers are always with you. I really love to see ya around and you are someone I have always respected and someone who constantly gave me encouragements and support.

Thanks and take care

Regards

11. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

So many very nice folks...........makes it most difficult to just turn one's back and walk away............definitely its not due to the members....but instead to a personal motivation.

ICE

Thank you.....yes, I have posted during my visits......but am not interested in ever keeping count.....just interested in helping others whenever its possible. As I look around I notice that "counts" are kept by a few people......who would be much better off if they were just themselfs instead of trying to make the "COUNT".....................sincereness.....honest caring....makes friends......not numbers. An no ICE, this is not directed at you..............oh no, you ICE have a sincere desire and interest in security........an you are truely learning very fast....best wishes.

SUB

An how is my dear friend.....an your family...please give them my regards.........you truely honor them...........

PEACHY

Hey there always nice and always of a beautiful heart..Ms Peachy.....sure do miss you........

Note:

It wasn't but a few months ago when I was overcome by a very grave illness......many times its was questionable if I would make it till morning.........but by the grace of my higher power I have taken the road to recovery........an life has taken new meaning.......new goals....new interests...............
    At the moment I have no ISP.....not interested in getting one........put together an old computer.....it works for me.......an pass in here now and then while downloading programs.........but wont ever return as in the old days...............by the ways, say I am not some feeble old man....LOL.....so please don't get the idea that I am...........I simply became ill......an the illness took me down........not its time to get back up......but old I am not>

To All...my sincerest THANK YOU>>> my gratitude to you as well as my best wishes.

Always Your Friend

ThatSnowGuy/ THE Snowman

12. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

We All KNow Your A Race-Track Stud!!
    ;) ;) :cool:

13. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

Gordon

LOL.....nope...more like a mule that just wont plow........kinda worthless ......but always finds his way home...........lol

14. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowman,

Please do take good care my friend !

You will drop by now and then, please, will you ? :)

Best wishes as always, and warm regards, Jan.

15. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'm sorry i didnt say what i ment, and ended up wording something clumsy. what i ment about the post count was- you are part of the furniture here at Wilders. and no one person is bigger then the forum, but you, along with 10/15 others, certainly are apart of what makes wilders what it is.

and thanks for the kind words :)

best wishes, to you too TheSnowGuy

16. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

We won't ever count the SnowMan out! ;)
    Whenever you decide to visit, know that you are always welcome by many here.

17. luv2bsecure

luv2bsecure Infrequent Poster

snowy,

Just checked in (not feeling great myself) and saw your post. Please contact me when you have a chance. Hang in there, my friend. I know your interest has lagged of late, but I hold out hope that you will again feel like being here now and then. Of course, I understand where you are and your health and welfare is what is important.

John
    same address:
    securitytech at myrealbox dot com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.