Snowman arrived Alive(barely)

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by TheSnowieMan, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSnowieMan

TheSnowieMan Guest

Can only stay but a moment. Feeling like Grounded Beef ! Got enough staples in me that if I sell the steel by the pound I could retire.
    Want to sincerely offer a heart-felt thank you to all who wished me well prior to surgery. Those warm thoughts went along ways during the past couple of weeks.
    wont bore you with details. The surgery is completed for for the moment at least. Its a wait and see kinda thing now. Its going to be a very long recovery period....an I just am not that patient. Its trout season an come this weekend I am going fishing...wheelchair and waders..lol
    They say my lifestyle has to change...yeah right...for sure....an the sky is falling too I suppose.....nope, me is me...not much but all I got.
    Say Spy1 (Pete) got your message...will set up an e mail account .
    Hey, new board..nice Paul ! Well, tired already. Can't sit up very well.

Warmest Regards

2. TheSnowieMan

TheSnowieMan Registered Member

Took a near death experience..but I registered !! Now don't go expecting me to login....LOL

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Heya snowie good to know yer kickin' out there ;-) You'll be in all our thoughts as you recover!

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Snowman !!! :D

Sooo very happy to see you again my friend :D

Take good care of yourself ! ;)

Warm regards, Jan.

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

really good to see your post, I hope you are able in the future to jump right back in here.

bigc

6. root

root Registered Member

Hey Snowguy. I guess I missed your post about having surgery, but I'm glad you survived it. I had a tripple bypass two weeks ago and I am very familiar with the joys of recovering from major surgery. At least I finally quit smoking.

I've missed your smiling face lately. Hope to see you around more after you recover.

7. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Both of you guys, Snowy and Root, take care of yourselves, please? :doubt:

Acadia

8. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

9. ThatSnowGuy

ThatSnowGuy Guest

*after a nap*

Thankya to all...guess I should not be out of bed just yet but what the heck. Say Root...YOU QUIT SMOKING>>>THATS SUPER GREAT!!!.....when we are feeling stronger we just got to talk.

You guys and gals really are super nice...an much appreciated. The Ye Ole Homestead has an erie quiteness tonight an its pleasent to drop in here at the forum...if only for a few moments. My head is swirling...they recycled my blood an I think they spilled a few pints LOL Every bump in the night makes me jumpy...had a nurse RACKET type who just lorvs to poke needles in peoples backside....Root Can tell you stories I'll bet.
    Trying to get an old computer up and running....now this should be interesting considering my state or lack thereof..mind.
    Say JAN, in the hospital I kept remembering an old post you made....with links to art...gosh, that was a couple of years ago...
    Acadia, When I can drive I have to visit York on business....may do some camping there.
    Will talk with you folks later...thank you for the warm welcome back

10. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

WHOA COOL THAT MEANS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS WE SEE MORE OF YOU I KNOW THIS IS JUST GREEDY BUT WE NEED ARE SNOWY FIX LOL

LIKE COFFE

11. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Well, thank God and Greyhound that you came through it all right! Welcome back!

Looking forward to hearing from you, both here and via that shiny new email address! <g>

Congratulations. Pete

12. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

Spy1

Pete, sorry for this belated reply......man, was I ever sick today!!
    Stayed out of bed to long....got a very high fever and weak. But doing better now.
    Yupper, I finally got an e mail account.....AN GOT HIT BY SOMETHING FIRST THING!!!!!! Buddy, if not for bad luck I would not have any. Soon as I am stronger I'll reformat. The "thing" didn't appear to get installed but I never take that kind of chance.
    Well Buddy, you doing ok these days....an the family? Give my regards to the princess.
    The past year has been more than unusual for me. Changes just kept on coming.....an the illness kept getting more painful and worse.. had to get rid of both my businesses.....sold them for a nice profit only to have that ate up by medical expenses....its been a wild ride Pete. An now comes the real battle.....getting my health back. An thats going to require major changes in every part of my life.....
    Have decided to return to bluecollar work....the exercise will do me good.
    An will continue part time in my private business just until I can recoup some of what was lost by medical.
    Will speak with you privately later. Good to hear from you my friend.

TheSnowGuy

13. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

It must have been caused by that fishing excursion in the wheelchair yesterday! Glad to hear you're doing better - and hope you'll keep it that way (Go fishing in the aquarium next time - that's what it's for!)

Yeah, there's a lot of "things" floating around out there these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.