snapman.sys and StorageCraft question

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dawhitters, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridergroov1

ridergroov1 Registered Member

I'm not using StorageCraft, but I am using True Image Server and every night when my Backup Exec job runs, my server reboots. The dump file points to snapman.sys so I believe this is the same problem that is being referenced in this thread. I have searched everywhere for a solution but cannot find one. I am using version 3.1.0.329 of the snapman.sys file. I was reading on a forum to install SnapAPISetup.msi as a possible fix but the thread did not indicate whether or not this was a solution or if it caused more problems. Trying to find an answer to this. Thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ridergroov1,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image and the latest build of the "Backup Exec" software. To get access to updates of Acronis products you should first register your software.

If the issue persists, could you please let us know full version name and build of both Acronis True Image and Backup Exec you use? You can find the full version name and build number of Acronis True Image by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Just wanted to post a follow-up...

Acronis support has sent me version 3.3.0.359 of snapman.sys and snapapi.dll and these versions have stopped my BSOD between ShadowProtect 3.2 and ATI Echo Workstation.

I appreciate the follow through Acronis support has given this issue. This has been an ongoing problem spanning many versions and I'm glad to have it resolved (at least for my setup ;) ).

Thanks again,
    Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.