Snap Deploy will not push image

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by fog80, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fog80

fog80 Registered Member

I have been using snap deploy for a while now on an IBM Thinkpad. I decided to setup a dedicated snap deploy server for my office on a Dell GX745. I installed the license server, then imported my licenses, then installed snap deploy management console.

I also copied my image files to a folder on the dedicated server machine. Then I tried to image a new D620 laptop. I was able to boot it up and connect to the snap deploy management console, but when i went to push the image with a fresh new template, it just failed.

And it keeps failing. I get a "specified session id not found" with an error 0x740004 (3,407,876). Then it cancels the deployement (error 52) and then I get warning (103) about "failed to create directory and access to the file is denied".

Then it just reboots the laptop and I have no idea what to do next. I have tried multiple image files and it does the same with all.

2. toffi

toffi Registered Member

Did you solve this problem?

3. Spysing

Spysing Registered Member

I have the same problem. I'm pushing in an image to my Dell D600 notebook and it went about 40%, then it removes the computer and rebooted the notebook. I am using Windows 2008 server beta 3.
    Snap Deploy give me an error 0x350001 Unable to access FileServer.

4. Shadowfox

Shadowfox Registered Member

I had this problem until I changed the setting from multicast to unicast, its less effective, but it seems to work, just an FYI

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  5. deskside1

deskside1 Registered Member

+1 with Shadowfox, same issue , same workaround

6. MNHughes

MNHughes Registered Member

I have been searching for the last few days to get a solution to this problem, thankyou very much indeed. :D

If only acronis support was that helpful! :(

EDIT:I guess I should mention this has worked for me also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.