Snap Deploy will not push image

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by fog80, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fog80

fog80 Registered Member

I have been using snap deploy for a while now on an IBM Thinkpad. I decided to setup a dedicated snap deploy server for my office on a Dell GX745. I installed the license server, then imported my licenses, then installed snap deploy management console.

I also copied my image files to a folder on the dedicated server machine. Then I tried to image a new D620 laptop. I was able to boot it up and connect to the snap deploy management console, but when i went to push the image with a fresh new template, it just failed.

And it keeps failing. I get a "specified session id not found" with an error 0x740004 (3,407,876). Then it cancels the deployement (error 52) and then I get warning (103) about "failed to create directory and access to the file is denied".

Then it just reboots the laptop and I have no idea what to do next. I have tried multiple image files and it does the same with all.

2. toffi

toffi Registered Member

Did you solve this problem?

3. Spysing

Spysing Registered Member

I have the same problem. I'm pushing in an image to my Dell D600 notebook and it went about 40%, then it removes the computer and rebooted the notebook. I am using Windows 2008 server beta 3.
    Snap Deploy give me an error 0x350001 Unable to access FileServer.

4. Shadowfox

Shadowfox Registered Member

I had this problem until I changed the setting from multicast to unicast, its less effective, but it seems to work, just an FYI

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  5. deskside1

deskside1 Registered Member

+1 with Shadowfox, same issue , same workaround

6. MNHughes

MNHughes Registered Member

I have been searching for the last few days to get a solution to this problem, thankyou very much indeed. :D

If only acronis support was that helpful! :(

EDIT:I guess I should mention this has worked for me also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.