Snap deploy Reboot at continue screen

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by mistaken, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistaken

mistaken Registered Member

I successfully imaged the dell gx450+ that i am trying to move.

I am trying to move it to a dell optiples gx150. it loads, i select deploy i get the load screen, then i get a black screen that tells me it is still loading. then the "press continue" button with the 5 second timer comes up. at second 4 the computer reboots.

I have had fast enough hands to get to the nexts screen, even if i do the moment it hits that screen the reboot takes place.

Thank you for your help.

Kevin

2. mistaken

my trial of this software is running short, we have had one good deploy and one that just won't work. with no responce. this software will save us time and money if it works. BUT we can't make the choice to purchase something that appears to fail 50% of the time. I mean even if the problem is just certian dell's 99 percent of the computers here are dells of around the same age range.

please, for your sake and mine i hope that you have an answer to this concern.

3. mistaken

I really do expcect that there is an answer to this question. I thought maybe it was the box, so i pulled the hard drive out and slaved it into a second machine, i threw the snap deploy agent cd into that computer and oops. same error. I am going to burn a new disk and come back in here a post what I found out.

but any ideas would be much appreciatied in the mean time

4. mistaken

no fly. new disk same results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.