Snap Deploy Halting

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by m698322h, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m698322h

m698322h Registered Member

We recently bought Snap Deploy and Unversial Deploy to go along with it. We have all the components installed on one server that will be dedicated to client images and backups. PXE boots fine, we choose snap deply and it loads. We go into management console and the system shows up in the list of systems to be deployed. I created a template making the proper changes (where the image is located, join system to domain, driver locations, etc). I click deploy on target pc's and choose the PC it needs to goto. I then accept all the other settings you get prompted for. I click proceed, it takes a moment (less than a minute) the current progress jumps to 15%. It then halts after this. The systems are not locked up and neither one has lost connection to one another. I have tried this on numeours different systems we have lying around and still the same outcome.

Any Ideas?

2. m698322h

Today I verified we have all the latest downloads from acronis for both Snap Deploy and Universal Deploy. I removed everything and reinstalled to make sure I did not miss a step. Still the same thing, Current Progress and Total Progress halt at 15%.

Attached Files:

3. m698322h

Fixed. One of the services did not start.

4. sjn

sjn Registered Member

hi.

can you explain what service did not start?

i am having a similar problem (read the posting from today I just added -Snap Deploy Hangs on Image Restore).

thanks

SJN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.