Snap Deploy failes

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Icanos, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icanos

Icanos Registered Member

We've ran over some major issues conserning Snap Deploy 2.0 server/client. We have created a master image of a computer and saved it to our server. The image is not corrupt and works fine as long as we just deploy it to a single computer. But if we try to deploy the master image to serveral computers at a time it failes with the message:
    'Failed to download image' (0x330002)

We deploy the image using the PXE server, and as I said, if you deploy it to a single computer at a time, it works great. But not if I try to do it with several computers at a time.

Also, we've noticed that the computer keyboard is set to English as default on a recently deployed computer, but the keyboard is set to Swedish on our computer that we've created the master image of. Is this some setting we have to do in Acronis? Or is it a bug or something? (Maybe we did something wrong?)

That should be it I think..

// Marcus

2. Icanos

Icanos Registered Member

<event code="1" id="211" message="Host '10.254.128.44' failed to deploy (0x340001)
    Tag = 0x9C5A16066A60D39B
    Failed to download image '132701492677582'. (0x330002)
    Tag = 0xE3394061D0E3A177
    (0xFFFFFFFE)
    Tag = 0xE3394061D0E3A178" module="52" time="1176373666" type="4" />

3. Icanos

Icanos Registered Member

Now we've made some futhur tests... And it turns out that if we start them one by one it works to have several machines deploying... But if you select more than one it fails and the clients get removed from the deploying list... Wierd... Anyone else that has the same problem? Or anyone that has a solution to the problem?

4. Xanien

Xanien Registered Member

I'm having similar problems. I can only deploy to one computer at a time and get a similar error message. The program also doesn't create any users or change the SID. -- All main reasons for purchasing the program in the first place.

5. Icanos

Icanos Registered Member

We haven't been able to figure it out yet, so it seems like we have to go back to use Symantec Ghost. Too bad, started to like Acronis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.