Snap Deploy 1.0 (1.330) - Licence Problem

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by GerhardB, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GerhardB

GerhardB Registered Member

Hello,

i bought 25 licences for Acronis Snap Deploy 1.0. After i configured the licence server and entered the key, i did some tests. I took the image of one pc and distributed this image on an other pc. I tried to do same on a second pc but i got an error according there are not enough licenses (0 x 64000E). I opened the management console and there it says: available = 0 licences, total = 1 licence. What did i wrong? Do I have to enter the upgrade licenses too?

GerhardB

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello GerhardB,

Thank you for using Acronis Snap Deploy .

We recommend you to contact our Support Team via e-mail: support_corporate@acronis.com and send us the confirmation about your purchase.

Please make some screenshots of Acronis License Server window with available licenses and please send it to us.

If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience with the details and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Oleg Churkin

3. GerhardB

GerhardB Registered Member

Hello,

I tried to send you an e-mail but the given e-mail-adress isn't correct. I got a replay of the mail-router where it says "user unkown".

Should I contact the german acronis support?

GerhardB

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello GerhardB,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to contact us via the following e-mail address: support@acronis.com?

Thank you.
    --
    Oleg Churkin

5. doxenberg

doxenberg Registered Member

Gerhard,
    Did you upload the remaining 24 license keys you were provided?
    In my experience the easiest way to upload licenses to the Server is by putting all your product keys in a text file, then pointing the browse feature in the License Management utility to this text file and let it rip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.