Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by richrf, Mar 31, 2005.
Anyone else having this problem?
Hi Rich, Could you please state your problem more explicitly?
What I did was this:
1) Protected RegDefend
2) Checked SMH box for for RegDefend
3) Pressed the Insert Key while clicking mouse on the X (exit) box of RD
4) Tried exiting RD with the X box
5) A message box with no message appears
6) RegDefend terminates abnormally
7) The system tries to take a dump (DRWATSON) but I deny permission
Hope this is clear. If you need any further information, let me know.
RegDefend needs install driver / services in the ProcessGuard protection list.
Also you would need a apply Secure Message handling on the pop up box that opens when you Exit RD not on the exit X as I believe the pop up box that opens is the one that actually closes RD.
If this is not the case please start a new thread in the RD forum with a copy of your post above.
Separate names with a comma.