Smart Security not available in Australia

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by agost, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agost

agost Registered Member

Hello,

I am curious why Smart Security is not available for purchase in Australia yet. The language does not need to be localised. I have waited several weeks and have been out of the trial period for 2 weeks.

-Regards

2. patch

patch Registered Member

I think you will find it is.
    My understanding is if you buy nod now in Australia you get a ESS password (ie. starting in EAV). I the future I suspect they will have a tired pricing, to match their US supplier.

Price is reasonable for 1 off licence, but not that good for multiple machines. Cheaper at http://www.betterantivirus.com/

3. agost

agost Registered Member

Ah yes, you're right, I should have read more closely, it looks like the password is valid for both NOD32 and ESS. Thanks for the reply.
    I just ordered a single user license, but I was told to wait one business day, I'm surprised the ordering system is not automated.

4. ozradar

ozradar Registered Member

yes I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and the licence is valid for ESS. The offer is only until mid January, you get ESS for the price of EAV. Good value. Cheers Radar

5. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Renewed my NOD32 Licence just last week and I got a licence starting EAV- with a download link for ESET Smart Security, and an email telling me thank you for purchasing ESET Smart Security :cool: I guess this must be the free upgrade ESET Australia was talking about :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.