Small Suggestion

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by acr1965, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

I had a product suggestion that I hope you consider. To begin with, I like to do on demand scans of files by pointing to them with my mouse, right click to open the context menu and find the appropriate program to do the scan. I have quite a bit of options in my context menu and finding "scan with prevx" is a little difficult because I see no prevx icon. Is there a way to add the icon in the context menu manually? Or could this suggestion be considered in a future prevx release?

thanks

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We will be overhauling this feature in a future version - right now we're using a different-from-the-normal way which allows us to do it with basically no overhead, however, it does have limitations (i.e. not letting us put an icon in the menu).

This will be changed because of a large number of requests :) (we'll probably still offer the low-resource way as well, but the difference is marginal)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.